Useful 10-12" laser disks programs

Ted Macarthur (trmac39@mail.telis.org)
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 16:45:12 -0700

Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 16:45:12 -0700
To: pinhole@exploratorium.edu
From: trmac39@mail.telis.org (Ted Macarthur)
Subject: Useful 10-12" laser disks programs

Hi pinholers, my science department needs some good recommendations for
laser disk programs. I'm at Ygnacio Valley High school. Our experience with
these devices has been limited,and not particularly positive. I thought I
would ask the brightest group of people out there, other teachers, and see
what their experiences have been.We would like your recommendations in the
following areas,General Physical science,Biology,Chemistry,Physics. Paul
D,or the rest of the exploratorium crew please feel free to make
recommendations also. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks,Ted MacArthur.
trmac39@telis.org