job opportunity

Lori Lambertson (loril@exploratorium.edu)
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 14:38:13 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 14:38:13 -0700 (PDT)
To: pinhole
From: loril@exploratorium.edu (Lori Lambertson)
Subject: job opportunity

Dear Pinholers,
One of our alumni sent me this job announcement and I agreed to share it
with you:

Presidio Hill School, and independent K-8 school serving 155 students is
seeking a Director to begin July 1999. Founded in 1918, Presidio Hill is
CAIS accredited and a member of NAIS and the Multicultural Alliance.
Candidates for the position of Director must have a sound background in
K-12 schools, knowledge of progressive eduction, a demonstrated commitment
to diversity, and the ability to work in a shared governance structure.
Excellent skills in program development, school administration, fund
raising, strategic planning, and proven experience working with teachers
and boards are also required.
Presidio Hill offers a competitive salary. Interested candidates should
send a resume and a statement of educational philosophy by November 1, 1998
Search Committee
Presidio Hill School
3839 Washington St.
San Francisco, CA 94118