(No Subject)

BenP (bpitt@n2.com)
Thu, 04 Feb 1999 15:19:46 -0000

To: "Exploratorium Pinhole" <pinhole@exploratorium.edu>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 15:19:46 -0000
From: "BenP" <bpitt@n2.com>
Subject: (No Subject)

Is anyone familiar with a website that has reasonable reviews of educational videos? I haven't quite found the time to screen all of the ones available out there. If there isn't one, maybe we should start one.

In particular, right now I'm looking for a couple that are appropriate & interesting for eighth graders to introduce genetics. I want to show one early in the unit on the basics of Mendelian theories, dominant and recessive genes, Punnett squares, etc., and one late in the unit with a reasonable discussion of modern genetics, including a discussion of ethical questions involved.

Thanks, Ben Pittenger

What are you N2? Choose from 150 free e-mail addresses.
http://www.n2mail.com