CEPRAP Summer Institute

ngronert@dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 18:16:58 -0800

From: ngronert@dcn.davis.ca.us
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 18:16:58 -0800
To: pinhole@exploratorium.edu
Subject: CEPRAP Summer Institute

I was sent the following information and asked to pass it on. I attended
this one week seminar last summer. The workshop is well done and offers
lots of materials at the end of the week.

<The Center for Engineering Plant for Resistance Against Pathogens is a
National Science Foundation Science and Technology Center located at UC
Davis. CEPRAP is please to announce our summer 1999 teacher institute,
July 25-30 . Applications may be obtained by contacint Nena Bloom at the
address below. Applications may also be filled out and submitted via our
web site at
http://ceprap.ucdavis.edu

Education / Outreach Office
CEPRAP Dept.