Old Bell lab films

Fifthclass@aol.com
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 17:13:27 EST

From: Fifthclass@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 17:13:27 EST
To: pinhole@exploratorium.edu
Subject: Old Bell lab films

I am writing to find out how or where I can find the "Old Bell lab films" on
the East Coast? Or can I borrow them from the Exploratorium? Are they
available on video? Can they be copied to that format? Also do you have the
exact names of the films so I could do my own search and find them, if I need
to?

I remember the films as being very interesting as a child and would really
like to see them and use them with my fifth grade students. If I remember
correctly they were done in the late 50's and early 60's. Unless these are
later films that the Exploratorim has in the library.

Nancy C. Gordon