Sharp?

Eric Muller (emuller@exploratorium.edu)
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 17:18:01 +0100

Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 17:18:01 +0100
To: pinhole
From: Eric Muller <emuller@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Sharp?

So I was on a flight a few weeks ago and got bored. I pulled out one of
those shop-while-you-fly magazines and found this little item:

Razor Mate
Item #AM111

$19.95

Keep disposable razor blades sharp for months - with razor mate, the
amazing Razor Blade Conditioner. Contrary to popular belief, a blade is not
dulled by shaving. The micro-thin edge of the blade quickly becomes bent
and distorted, which causes cuts, razor burns, skin rashes, and poor
shaves. Razor Mate bends the blade back to its original form using magnetic
energy. Place the razor's edge in the brass slot overnight, and Razor
Mate's specially positioned magnetic force field straightens the blade.
Shave with a "like new" blade everyday! Used by millions of men and women!

It is in the SkyMall Catalog and online at:
http://www.skymall.com/product_detail.asp?itemid=AM111&shopperid=9XUU5PGRXGSH2HN
N0017Q191WBXV2P0F&marketingpartner=&sid=&sourcecode=9E&mid=

What do you Pinholers think, should I buy it? It only costs 19.95 and I go
through a lot of razors in a year.

Eric Muller
Staff Teacher
Exploratorium