Tidepool Materials, and Bucket Lighters

BenP (bpitt@n2.com)
Fri, 07 May 1999 07:47:26 -0700

To: "Exploratorium Pinhole" <pinhole@exploratorium.edu>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 07:47:26 -0700
From: "BenP" <bpitt@n2.com>
Subject: Tidepool Materials, and Bucket Lighters

Hi,

I teach 8th grade. I'm pulling together a tidepool unit to end our year. We have a field trip scheduled for early June. The students of course will be identifying, describing, and sketching. The materials our school has used in the past are a bit dog-eared, dispersed, or lost. I'm looking for suggestions on pamphlets, simple (water and kid-proof) field-guides, or other materials that other middle school teachers have used and found especially successful.

Oh, and the bucket, to be ligher, could be equipped with a wick and a flint; or a rudder and a crane. Either would make it [a] lighter.

Thanks,
Ben Pittenger

What are you N2? Choose from 150 free e-mail addresses.
http://www.n2mail.com