Re: Pinhole Digest #200 - 06/04/99

Art Fortgang (afortga@ed.co.sanmateo.ca.us)
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 08:10:31 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 08:10:31 -0700 (PDT)
To: "Pinhole Listserv" <pinhole@exploratorium.edu>
From: Art Fortgang <afortga@ed.co.sanmateo.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Pinhole Digest #200 - 06/04/99

Pinholers

My high school is in need of two and a half math teachers and one half
science teacher )most probably Earth Science and Physics).

Please contact me via e-mail or at home: 726 2820 if you or someone you know
might be interested in this position. We really need someone with a solid
math background who can be rigorous if and when that is appropriate. My
district salary schedule is among the highest in the Bay Area and the
students are by and large respectful, willing to learn. Please contact me
ASAP as interviewing has already begun.

Art