Re: your mail

From: Nina Thayer (nthayer@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 27 1998 - 12:50:16 PST

The Fall 1990 issue of Exploring, the Exploratorium Quarterly magazine, is
the Electricity issue.
Ordering information for back issues of Exploring is as follows:
Price: $5.00 each (shipping: $2.00 for first copy; add $0.50 for each
additional copy.
To place an order or for more information call (415)561-0393 or fax
(415)561-0307.
Mail orders should be sent to:
Exploratorium Mail Order Department
3601 Lyon Street
San Francisco, CA 94123
For international or express delivery service, please call for a
quotation.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Nina Thayer
Information Resources Volunteer
Exploratorium
3601 Lyon Street