Re: Bubble Suspension

From: On-line Snack discussion (
Date: Mon Mar 23 1998 - 16:38:58 PST

You should be able to find a source for dry ice by looking in the yellow
pages under Dry Ice. If you cannot find any in Marin County there are
several, including the San Francisco Ice Co and United Liquor Stores in
San Francisco.
Any large deep container should work, as long as it is sealed so the CO2
doesn't leak out, but you will have to experiment to find out for sure.
The bigger the container the better your results will be.
Please let us know how it turns out.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator
3601 Lyon Street
San Francisco, CA 94123-1099

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.3 : Mon Apr 24 2006 - 11:34:46 PDT