metric conversions

From: On-line Snack discussion (
Date: Wed Jun 24 1998 - 17:00:54 PDT

Conversion tables from metric to English
measurements (or vice versa) are available in many books.
Websites you can check include
which will even do calculations for you.

A little research into physics should give you plenty of ideas for how to
use the knowledge.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator
3601 Lyon Street