Fog chamber

From: DWI350@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 15:18:52 PDT

Hi,
I am a pre-student teacher and am interested in good science teaching in the
classroom. I read about the fog chamber and found in very interesting for
students to engage in. My concern is will the students? I also am very
worried about teaching science. I know that students should be active
participants in their learning, but how do I find fun and engaging activities
for each topic of science I have to teach? Please respond with any
information that can help a new teacher in progress.