Re: Fog chamber

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 15:04:42 PDT

The snacks have been tried and tested with hundreds of teachers and
students and have been popular with both. In addition to the Fog
Chamber snack, there is a whole list of other snacks on the Snacks pages
at http://www.exploratorium.edu/snacks/ (which are indexed by subject at
http://www.exploratorium.edu/snacks/snacksbysubject.html) and more
activities on the
Institute for Inquiry activities page at
http://www.exploratorium.edu/IFI/activities/index.html
Hope this helps.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator