Re: Fog chamber

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 15:04:42 PDT

The snacks have been tried and tested with hundreds of teachers and
students and have been popular with both. In addition to the Fog
Chamber snack, there is a whole list of other snacks on the Snacks pages
at (which are indexed by subject at and more
activities on the
Institute for Inquiry activities page at
Hope this helps.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator