thanks so much!!

From: W SCOTT STEWART (wscott.stewart@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 11:03:17 PDT

Hi! I am the mother of two gifted children. I have been teaching them
some physics on my own, but I am always looking for things that are fun
and can be modified to be age appropriate. the one example I have had
time to look at (the blue sky snack) has fit the bill. the presentation
is easy to understand and I appreciate the explination. (many other
sources just assume that the teacher knows something about the subject
:) I will recommend your snack book to other mothers I know.
Jodi Stewart