info for article

From: Pammirun@aol.com
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 09:15:35 PDT

May 10, 1999

Dear Sirs:

I am a freelance writer and am writing an article for Nature Friend Magazine
on this particular experiment about Leyden jars. I have this experiment in
my own archives (I used to be a physics teacher). We used a paper clip
instead of a nail, though. I wanted to use some of your article as a
reference for the piece because the experiment I have has inadequate
explanation (it was given at a science teacher convention in 1992). I would
paraphrase, of course, but needed to put your article as a reference. May I
have the author's name and date of the article on your website? It is part
of "snacktalk".

Thank you for your help!

Sincerely,

Pam Calvert