Help!!

From: GWolf3701@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 21:16:36 PDT

I read your directions for the stripped down motor and remembered a motor I
made years ago that involved winding copper wire around two bent nails to
make a field and a configuration of nails wrapped with wire to make the
armature. We stripped some wire and taped it to the armature in loops to make
the brushes. I'm talking about something I did over fifty years ago. I'm
teaching Science to some kids who need all of that manual work and can't find
any directions. Can you help me?

Respectfully

George Wolf