Re: help

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Oct 20 1999 - 20:27:00 PDT

Your best bet is to do a little research and reading about magnets and
maybe a few experiments of your own. Some books on magnets and how they
work can be found at
http://www.exploratorium.edu/ti/resources/electricityandmagnetism.html
What is it that you are trying to design?

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator