VECTOR TOY

From: RSJSPRICE@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 13:05:58 PDT

I am so frustrated in trying to find Vecor Walking Toys. I thought this snack
was an excellent activity and I have spent the last 2 months trying to locate
this item. I really want to order the walking toy and use this snack....Can
you help!!!

If no help is available I would have to rate this snack as a loser. I have
called specialty toy stores...national chains and local dealers...I have
tried the suppliers list that is available through this site...none there
either....I have tried party shops as well...no luck.

Please respond and if you do have a source of supply...please share this
information with me!
Thanks,
jsprice