Re: VECTOR TOY (fwd)

From: Nina Thayer (nthayer@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 20:48:35 PDT

Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 20:40:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: On-line Snack discussion <snaktalk>
To: RSJSPRICE@aol.com
Subject: Re: VECTOR TOY

This is actually a very simple toy. It should have been mentioned in
the snack (but perhaps the author didn't know) that these toys are also
known as ramp walkers.If your local stores still don't know what you're
talking about when you ask for a ramp walker, you should be able to find
what you want at
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/rampwalkers/
Sorry you had trouble.

Nina Thayer