Questions about snack: Bubble Tray

From: calvins (calvins@arvotek.net)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 16:18:31 PST

Hello!

I have two questions about the BUBBLE TRAY snack...
The materials required in this snack include "Dawn" dishwashing liquid and
glycerine.

1. Can anyone recommend any other dishwashing liquid besides Dawn? (I'm in
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada and I'm not sure we get that detergent here).

2. The materials suggest that Glycerine is available in drug stores. In
what kind of packaging does glycerine come in? I'm just not sure what to
ask for.

Does anyone have any suggestions for other bubble solution?

Thanks for your help!
Denise in Thunder Bay
p.s. The Snackbook is fantastic!