Re: Questions about snack: Bubble Tray

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 18:31:55 PDT

Check the bubbles pages at
http://www.exploratorium.edu/ronh/bubbles/bubbles.html
It has a link to bubble formulas
http://www.exploratorium.edu/ronh/bubbles/formulae.html and includes a
formula suggested by someone from Canada which uses a soap called Ultra
Ivory Blue. Gycerine is available at pharmacies or a chemical supply
house. Here are some web sources for glycerine:
For information and possibly purchasing (might only sell in bulk):
http://www.dow.com/glycerine/faq_1.htm
http://www.cleaning101.com/oleo/whygly.html
http://www.acme-hardesty.com/productdetails.cfm?PID=28
Offering glycerine for sale: