Re: drawing board

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 20:40:21 PST

Try some of the stores listed on the Snacks Supplies page
http://www.exploratorium.edu/snacks/snacksupplies.html There are links
to their web pages and even though they are mostly science supply
sources, some of them will have science oriented toys. Also, the
Exploratorium store which is listed there, may have those items.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator