Re: your mail

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 20:10:54 PDT

We have a description of a simple experiment teachers can have students
do to learn more about peripheral vision. See You could
try having males and females do the experiment and see if the results
differ. However, the experiment is not intended as an exact measure of
a person's peripheral vision so if you want results you can use as
evidence, you should try something else.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator