Re: chemistry questions

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 19:02:21 PST

You should be able to find the answers to your questions by doing a
little research at your local library with a little help from the
librarian if you need it. You can also research on the web. The
following sites might help:
http://www.colormatters.com/entercolormatters.html
http://www.glenbrook.k12.il.us/gbssci/phys/Class/light/lighttoc.html
http://www.learner.org/teacherslab/science/light/color/index.html