Re: i need help!

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 19:15:23 PST

If you're not sure what information you need for your project, you
should check with whoever assigned the project to you or someone else
familiar with the assignment. Do you need more information on light and
color? You could ask a librarian to help you research these topics.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator