Re: (no subject)

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 19:36:36 PST

Did your assignment give you any indication of what format you should
use and what information you should include? If not, you should ask
your teacher for more guidance. You can research electroscopes on the
web or in a library. If you're not comfortable doing that on your own,
ask your school or local librarian for help.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator