Re: Magnetic suction

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 19:08:22 PST

Here are some websites that have information on science fairs, which might
give you good general science project information:
There are others in this vein as well if you want to do your own search.
Specific information about the doorbell can be found at
and others. You can always also check with your local librarian who
should be able to help you find further resources.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator