FW: Web Content Permissions Request

From: Kurt Feichtmeir (kurtf@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 09:35:44 PDT

Hello Diana,
Thanks for your message.

The Exploratorium would welcome your link to the resource you have
referenced on our web site. However, Exploratorium policy does not allow
our content to be duplicated, republished, or enclosed within a frame set on
servers other than our own. Please feel free to make as many links to the
educational resources on the Exploratorium site. We share your goal of
inspiring excellence in science teaching.

Best of luck on your project, and thank you for your interest in the
educational work of the Exploratorium.

Regards,
Kurt