Touch the SPring

From: Barry and Janet (bart.balk@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 10:32:49 PDT

I'm looking for a mirror for the "touch the spring" project. I can't
find one that's as big as 40 cm. I checked all of the links that you
have for materials. The largest is 10 cm. I did find a large parabolic
mirror, but I think that when you say concave mirror you mean a
spherical concave mirror. Is that correct? Am I looking for a
spherical mirror? Actually looking in the book, I see a reference to
both spherical and parabolic mirrors. Will both work?