Re: Touch the SPring

From: Barry and Janet (bart.balk@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 22:46:42 PDT

Hi, Nina - This afternoon I checked a little further on the discussion page
and found that some people had obtained a spherical mirror from VWR
INTERNATIONAL which I thinkwas in your links, but I got into a strange place
the first time. When I found out that someone had obtained one there, I
looked harder and found it.

I checked your link about spherical vs. parabolic and it looks like i should
have ordered the parabolic mirror. I guess you can't have too many mirrors.

Thanks,
   Janet