Re: could you help me?

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 17:36:30 PDT

This doesn't really have anything to do with the particular science
experiments that are discussed here, but I forwarded it to the experts and
hopefully they'll be of a mind to help you out. Although, since you're a
science teacher, maybe it would be a good idea for you to look up those
principles of conservation of momentum and energy and develope an answer
on your own.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator