Re: pupils

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 18:43:34 PDT

For the answers to these questions, do some research on eyes and
psychology. You can go to the library where you can get help from the
librarian if you want. You can also search on the web. Here are some
sites to start with:
http://www.glenbrook.k12.il.us/gbssci/phys/Class/refrn/u14l6a.html
http://www.ktca.org/newtons/14/humaneye01.html
http://www.glaucoma-foundation.org/dihaq/page2.htm
http://www.eyemdlink.com/Test.asp?TestID=28
http://cim.ucdavis.edu/Eyes/eyeText.htm
http://www.wpic.pitt.edu/research/biometrics/PUPILWEB.pdf

You will notice pretty quickly in your research that your first question
is wrong. Unless there's something wrong with your eye, your pupil will
get smaller in a well lit area.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator