charge and carry

From: HALEBABES@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 20:44:06 PST

Hi, my name is Kathy Scales. I am a sixth grader at Shiloh Village School in
Shiloh, Illinois. My science teacher Mr. Heuring assigned us to pick our own
science projects. I have chosen your experiment CHARGE AND CARRY. I would
appreciate any extra information on that project such as in certain type of
wool best used, can there be a substitution for the 35 mm film can, how much
of a shock is there ( no chance of anyone getting hurt). Any information you
can send would be greatly appreciated, Thank You.

   Sincerely,
   Kathy Scales