Disappearing Glass Rods

From: HALEBABES@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 21:00:51 PST

Hi, my name is Rebecca Overbey, I am in seventh grade at Shiloh Village
School in Shiloh, Illinois. I was assigned a project for Science class. My
teacher Mr. Heuring let us choose our own experiments. I chose your
Disappearing Glass Rods. I would appreciate any information on the experiment
that would make it easier to present it at our science fair. Any information
or data that I can research to help me with my secondary research on this
experiment, or any other suggestions on glass objects that would work that
would be appropriate to take to school. Thank You very much for your time.

Sincerely,
Rebecca Overbey