reverse cartesian diver.

From: Gill Hill (
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 01:16:30 PST

hi there.
 i was just wondering if anyone here knew how to make a REVERSE cartesian diver, (i.e., starts at the bottom, when squeezed, goes to the top). i have seen it done on a kids science show, but i dont remember how it was done. the only thing i remember is that you couldn't do it with a cylindrical bottle.


This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.3 : Mon Apr 24 2006 - 11:34:50 PDT