Re: I would like to contribute to the Exploratorium.

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 13:40:06 PST

Dear Anthony,
The Snacks are just inexpensive, scaled-down versions of our full-size
exhibits in the museum (as stated on the Snacks homepage) that educators
and students can build in the classroom or at home.

We do have a full scale version on the museum floor that is very popular
with vistors.

Deb

Deb Hunt
Snacktalk Moderator