Re: Peripheral Vision

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 10:00:54 PST

You should be interpreting the results from your project. "Your data are
your
data" is our motto. If you "know" the answer, it's not an experiment or a
science project, is it?

You ask some very good questions, most of which could be
answered by doing some library or web research. In science projects, just
as in real scientific research, we all need to do our own homework!

Deb
Deb Hunt
Snacktalk Moderator
Exploratorium