Questions for a scientist

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 09:37:49 PST

Dear Jillian,
I've forwarded your questions on to one of our scientists today so you
should hear from him soon.

Great experiment!

Deb

P.S. be sure to always put a subject in the subject line of your emails as
spam filters may automatically delete messages without a subject.

Deb Hunt
Snacktalk Moderator
Exploratorium
3601 Lyon Street