Why is the Sky Blue?

From: Miriam Diaz (miriamd452@juno.com)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 15:46:23 PST

Hello, 2/1/04

When I found your website I chose your experiment on how to explain why
the sky is blue for a school project. But your experiment failed on me,
even though I followed your directions word for word. For some reason,
the experiment failed when I got to the part where I add powered milk to
the water in the aquarium. No light went through the aquarium when I
placed the flashlight to shine the light through the tank. Where did I go
wrong? Can you help me?

Please send back asap

Anthony