short circuits

From: Vedavyasan, Venkatgiri (vvedavyasan@tebodinme.ae)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2006 - 04:04:48 PDT

short circuits

     Most of the fires are caused by short-circuit .

     Shall appreciate letting me know how does fire take place and precautions to be taken - I mean the preventive measures

     to prevent fire hazards.

     Thanks and regards.

     Veda
     Tebodin ME Limited
     P.O.Box 2652
     Abu Dhabi

This message, including any attachments, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is prohibited.  If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message from all computers. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. The sender will not accept liability for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this message.