science project help

From: Yasmine Malboubi (yugilover05@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 15:28:33 PDT

Hi Snack Discussion Group People,
  I have a question on something. For my science project, I'm doing an experiment similar to "Touch the Spring" In my project, I'm supposed to show how the location of an object placed in front of a concave mirror affects the image it produces (the real image) and why that happens. The probelm is, I know how it affects the real image, (sometimes it appears inverted, smaller, etc.) but I don't know why that occurs. Could you please explain?

  Sincerely,
  Negine M.