Re: pinhole Zero Factorial

From: CGDonahoe3@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 18:57:53 PDT

From: CGDonahoe3@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 21:57:53 EDT
Subject: Re: pinhole Zero Factorial

0! implies 0 times the next number(s) in sequence

as an humble 7th math and science teacher, I may only suggest that the
calculator sucks

why?

any number to the zero power is 1

0, as I have researched, is an identity property for addition and subtraction

and, any number/integer time 0 is zero

Hence, I would forward this to SFSU or Yahoo homework assistance for
explanation

But what factor/number exists past 0? if 1! =1, the 0! cannot =1..

move past this point to 3! = 6 and deal with what these youth will have to
face to get into the school of their choice....

good speking with ya..........and let me know if you find an answer

cgd3