stainless

From: Jonathan Cohen (jonecoco@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 20:47:35 PDT

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 20:47:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jonathan Cohen <jonecoco@yahoo.com>
Subject: stainless

Some friends of mine (sure, sure friends) are
concerned about eating from aluminium pots and pans.

I have read conflicting research on what aluminium
does to our brains. Anybody know the latest word?

Also, shouldn't a magnet stick to all stainless steel?
 We put the magnet on a big stew pot made in Indonesia
and labeled 'Stainless Steel'. The magnet barely
stuck to the sides of the pot and didn't stick at all
to the bottom of the pot (outside or inside.) Even if
the bottom is aluminium clad wouldn't the inside still
be stainless steel?

Thanks for the info.

-Hope everyone's school year is off to a good start.

Jonathan