For HS Algebra teachers

From: Gary Alexander Horne (gary.horne@excite.com)
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 06:45:34 PDT

From: "Gary Alexander Horne" <gary.horne@excite.com>
Subject: For HS Algebra teachers
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 06:45:34 PDT

To High School Math teachers,

I have 4 eighth graders who have been independantly working in the beige
McDougal Algebra 1 book. I think that they have mastered the book, but I
don't have a final exam to go with it. Does anyone use that book and can
let me use your final to test my kids. I'd like to give them the chance to
go on to geometry (they are remarkable kids)

-gary
g_horne@sttheresa.pvt.k12.ca.us