Re: pinhole what IS glass

From: Gary Alexander Horne (gary.horne@excite.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 1999 - 20:30:50 PDT

From: "Gary Alexander Horne" <gary.horne@excite.com>
Subject: Re:  pinhole what IS glass
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 20:30:50 PDT

Neil,

Perhaps. Although I would still argue that church builders knew which end
would be down and also knew that things are more structurally sound if they
are thick at the bottom and thin at the top.

However, aside from that, I think I should point out that we are having this
conversation based on practically hearsay. Does anyone know any first-hand
accounts of this phenomena? Perhaps there are an equal number of "thick
down" windows as "thick up" windows, but that the thick down windows were
noticed, reported, and thus began the discussion.

-gary