Wok Levitator!

From: SFPhysics@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 04:11:29 PST

From: SFPhysics@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 07:11:29 EST
Subject: Wok Levitator!

Thanks Paul for the information about the GE made unit. Obviously I won't
get the plans before Thanksgiving (hope everyone has a good one) but the many
kilowatted magnetic wok levitator sounds like it would cook just too fast for
me. I do have 3 phase 208 V to my home for my pipe organ blower motor but
extending it to the kitchen makes no sense! The more practical 110 Volt
single phase unit plans are a bit daunting but nothing can keep an ex-shop
teacher down unless it is the price.

Best to the list,

Al Sefl