Harbor Freight Tools 28&1/3rd up 1/8th

From: SFPhysics@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 11:17:21 PST

From: SFPhysics@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 14:17:21 EST
Subject: Harbor Freight Tools 28&1/3rd up 1/8th

Hi Art,

The Harbor Freight Tool sale ends December 24th. I have found that the more
desirable items sell quickly. I don't know how fast things go in the Newark
store nearest you in San Mateo. Good luck.

It was good to see you at the AAPT at UOP. I still don't know if my dues are
current or what? Do you have a phone number of the secretary?

BTW - any Physics teacher on the Pinhole list might want to join the AAPT.
The bi-annual meetings are very good for professional growth. i.e.: Big boys
and girls get to play with new science toys. If you have a decent school
district (NOT SFUSD where they owe me $350+ from 2 years ago) they will
properly use the Eisenhower Funds to send you to some very good activities.

Again, the Best of Holiday Wishes to the List,

Al Sefl

p.s. Is the clock in your classroom working? If not, Harbor Freight Tools
has a "weather station clock" with thermometer and hygrometer for just $5.97.
 Separate AA cell not included. ;-)