Re: pinhole Looking for a grant

From: bliss (swise@lwhs.org)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 14:09:27 PST

Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 14:09:27 -0800
From: swise@lwhs.org (bliss)
Subject: Re: pinhole Looking for a grant

Monya -- I did some grant research over break and found two that might help you:

Compaq -- grants for programs enhancing math, science, computer education
email cpq.contributions@compaq.com
web www.compaq.com/community

Chevron -- grants to promote equal access to education
call the grants administrator at (415) 894-4615

There are some grants out there for environmental work too, but I didn't
write them down...sorry! Hope these two get you some loot.

Sarah Wise

İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİ

Sarah Wise

Lick-Wilmerding H.S.
755 Ocean Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94112
swise@lick.pvt.k12.ca.us

"Not everything that can be counted counts,
and not everything that counts can be counted."
--Albert Einstein