Summer program for students

From: TERRY RAKES (trakes@elmwood.nwsc.k12.ar.us)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 07:37:46 PST

From: "TERRY RAKES" <trakes@elmwood.nwsc.k12.ar.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 09:37:46 -0600
Subject: Summer program for students

Hi ya'all,
I have been talking about the Exploratorium to my students and have
one who is interested in participating in the summer program for
students. Is there an application for her to fill out, and if so,
could you send us the information and application? I look forward to
applying for the workshop for alumni myself. Thank you for all of
the wonderful activities you have provided to us.
Terry Rakes