Re: pinhole Summer program for students

From: Lori Lambertson (loril@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 09:48:02 PST

Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 09:48:02 -0800
From: Lori Lambertson <loril@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Re: pinhole Summer program for students

Hi Terry,
Nice to hear from you. The summer opportunities for high school students
and college freshmen (young men and women 15 to 19 years old) are with our
Explainer program. Randy Chavez and Darlene Librero are in charge of our
High School Explainer Program. The only way to secure an interview with
them for a summer position is to call the main museum phone number (415)
563 7337 on MAY 1st. That is the only day to schedule an interview! Those
interested must be at least 15 years old.
Please pass on this information to your interested students. Also, it is
important for students to know that they do NOT have to be "good in
science" or "A students" to work here. Darlene and Randy hire young people
that are interested in working with people and who like to learn new
things. Our high school Explainers are a very diverse group.
Cheers.
Lori